Friday, March 2, 2012

Saturday Sketch Challenge 3/3

It's March already!!!!  A big thanks goes out to Elizabeth for providing our February sketches and to Adriana for providing our March sketches!!!  Here's Adriana's first sketch for us:

DivaSC178 sketch mar3

And here's what the Design Team has done for us!



Created by Tammy Fite



Created by Adriana Benitez



Created by Elizabeth Harris



Created by Ruthie Burkey

We hope you enjoy our creations and that you will play along!  If you do, please post a link to your creation in the comments!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

AB. said...

Fantastic sketch! Here is my card! :)

Tammy said...

Oh my--these are all gorgeous! I'm sorry I can't leave individual comments right now, but I love all of your cards!!!

Tami Black said...

Each one is gorgoeous and I had to play along. Here's the link to my card:

http://www.makeminestamps.com/2012/03/neutrals-take-the-challenge.html